- Where is the Philippine Consulate in Ireland?
- How do I call the Philippine Consulate?
- What is an outreach?
- How do I book an appointment at the outreach?
- How do I renew my Philippine passport?
- How do I get a first Philippine passport for my child?
- How do I get an Special Power of Attorney (SPA)?
- How do I get a Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Certified Birth or Marriage Certificate?
- How do I get an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)?
- How do I get an SSS membership?
- How do I get a Pag-IBIG membership?
- My friend/relative passed away in Ireland. What do I do?
- How do I get a visa to the Philippines?
- How do I get an Irish visa?
- How do I get a Public Services Card?
- How do I get a Personal Public Service Number (PPSN)?
- How do I open a bank account?
To get an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC), you have to send the previous OEC issued to you.
For more information please contact:
Maria Consolacion C. Marquez Welfare Officer Mobile: +44 70809 216997
Philippine Overseas Labour Office (POLO): Telephone: +44 2074 511832 / +44 2078 398039 / +44 2074 511833 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org